Okay so obviously I have been creating for the last little while. I have to say it's been so nice to just make fun stuff. Today I am sharing another card. Cards, it's what I do. So here you go:
This card took me a while to put together. I am talking days. I had this vision in my head and it just didn't come out the way I wanted the first few tries. So I set it aside, went on vacation and came back to it.
Here are the instructions for this card.
1. Make card from cardstock, stamp sentiment and set aside.
2. Using a mask and an ink blending tool, apply Salty Ocean Distress Ink onto the cardstock.
3. Remove mask and apply light layer of Salty Ocean over the the created image and trim.
4. Stamp seaweed and bubbles onto the water image panel.
5. Stamp all images and color with copics.
6. Apply glitter to the fish and adhere to the water image with foam adhesive.
7. Adhere water panel with foam adhesive to the card and adhere sequins to finish.
There you go!! Don't forget to comment on the post below to be entered to win a Simon Says Stamp Ice Cream die!!